Thread: New Member in Oregon

New Member in Oregon

New Member here from Bend, OR. Riding a 2011 F800 ST. Just returning to riding after a ~30 year hiatus. Interested in touring, perhaps some track days and just enjoying being on the bike again. Also thinking about an enduro.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome!

Nice bike and great country to ride it in...!

I'm originally from Fallon, NV, and travel through Bend once or twice a year. Looks like a wonderful region in which to reside.

Enjoy that F800!

Cheers!
    Bill Johnston

You live in a great part of the country for riding! The photo to the left was taken not far from you in 2010 when the rally was in Redmond. Glad to have you on board.
    Ken
    2004 R1150RT
    2013 F800R

Nice:)

Welcome from Clovis,CA.. I ride both enduro and street. GSA1200'07 is my current beemer, GSGiant and a KLR650'08 Kaw sits alongside it in tour mode too! R100 is yet another road warrior in my garage. You want to look at Kaws, KLR650s if you want a good one, "not too pricey". We love ours. The '08 and newer KLRs are all upgraded with good stuff. Of course the BMWs have a lot of great smaller enduros too, but the opposite, "pricey"! We tour the KLR and GSA together, wife and I, long distance. Both go dirt nicely...Randy...Your800 looks sleak, real nice.

Hello from Klamath Falls

Will be picking up my new RT this weekend. Haven't been to Bend in awhile but if this snow ever goes away.........
    Eric