Thread: Bike Week 2012 - Daytona Beach Florida

Bike Week 2012 - Daytona Beach Florida

Hoping that many BMW Motorcycle Riders will be in Daytona Beach March 2012 for Bike Week. Anyone interested in meeting ... riding as a group ... having lunch togehter after a group ride ... please contact me via email ... wills_115@yahoo.com. I will be at my home in Daytona Beach Shores and if there are a fair number of interested individuals, I will set it up. Look forward to hearing from all BMW motorcycle riders attending Bike Week Daytona 2012.

I will be at Martins' restaurant with the Chromeheads on A1A and plan on camping for 4 days off Old Dixie Highway with the Flairheads.
    Cave Contents: 1980 R100RT/Ural Sidecar, 2004 R1200CLC, 2006 HD FSXTI
    Ride Safe

Smile

I was at Martin's a couple years ago riding through the area. Ordered their King Cut prime rib and ate off the sucker for three days.

Clay
    I think most will be located either at the old B Cube Camp site or BMW of Daytona..that would be good central meeting point(s).

Clay
    (former DAB resident)

Bike Week Condo

Looking for someone who is going or interesting in going to Daytona for Bike Week, March 10 - 17.

I have a two bedroom / 2 bath condo booked and (due to the early birth of my Grand-daughter) are either going alone, if I can find someone to share the condo, or not going at all, if I can find someone interesting in renting the entire condo.

If interested in either scenario please contact me - michael@localmotohub.com.