Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rt. 50 ...... Hmmmmmmm

this sounds like the perfect way to get to Sedalia to me. i will take I-84 W from my home in NY to I-81 S through PA and pick up Rt. 50 around Winchester VA. if your looking for some company Ted count me in.

Halifax and Larry's River, Nova Scotia, Canada
    It's an historic ride. Mary and I are putting the many pieces together for riding Route U.S. 1 from upstate Maine to Key West on a 40 year old /5 in 2013 ust because it is so steeped in history. 50 is much the same. BTW, get yer t-shirt in Nevada! Nice thing about the 'stop 'n' go' ride is that you do get a chance to look around and also meet people. Enjoy! - Bob
    saltyfogriders@gmail.com
    Salty Fog Riders Motorcycle Tourism Promotions
    Larry's River, Nova Scotia, CANADA

Holt BMW in Athens,Ohio is a nice place to stop n stretch yer legs. I live on Rt 50 just outside Chillicothe,Ohio. Just keep an eye out for a 100/7 when you roll through town.

Chillecothe,Ohio memory:)

Last year, spent the late night ride in a church parking lot in Chillicothe, just on the west side of town. I rode late into midnight US50, got real tired and figured a motel just too late to waste my money. NICE big church, forgot what faith, but I spread my tarp, air matress and sleeping bag out and got 5 or 6 hours good sleep. Thank those angels for looking over me. On my way home to CA., GSA1200. Randy

R100/7 too:)

I too own a R100/7 since new. forgot to mention it! It stayed home this trip East. Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Last year, spent the late night ride in a church parking lot in Chillicothe, just on the west side of town. I rode late into midnight US50, got real tired and figured a motel just too late to waste my money. NICE big church, forgot what faith, but I spread my tarp, air matress and sleeping bag out and got 5 or 6 hours good sleep. Thank those angels for looking over me. On my way home to CA., GSA1200. Randy

In Ohio, your lucky you didn't get busted for vagrancy...