Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GS Giant 2012 - MO bigga!

Out of Oark;

This is what leaves Oark, ARK..One lane paved in and dirt out, unless you turn around. I don't turn around. Many dirt byways all over. Dry conditions here this day and wet would likely be interesting on the red dirt roads, all fun. The roads don't seem to have signs, just folk in Oark pointing to them, go thar, just past the firehouse, not labeled! Everybody knows the firehouse, all 3 of'em in town. GOOD FOOD at the one store grill, one gas pump kind a place. Since the Civil War, Oark has existed with a general store never closing. Arkanasas' oldest existing place of such...Ya'll find itRandy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Only way to go to a Rally!

It was the best $100 I've spent hands down. Great food and beer teamed up with even better friends and rides makes for an unforgetable week. They've got it all covered. Terrain for the insane and first time riders alike. You choose your skill level and enjoy. You can't go wrong. Who knows you could even get lucky and win a fantastic prize. Come and join a family that knows how to have a good time.
    I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return. Please ask me to wait.
    Any tool if used improperly can be used as a hammer.

Doin' Da Bump!

Scott, we need to talk about your travel plans! I'm travelling solo and hoping to pick up with friends along the way.

Hmmm, maybe the Queen can hold knighthood ceremonies on the road!

GS Giant Fun

Last years MOA Rally was by far the best time I have had on my GS. The rides were Epic the food and drink were fantastic. But the best was meeting and hanging out with all the fellow GSers. I met alot of great people and made alot of new friendships. I am looking forward to this years Rally. I'm sure 2012 will be even bigger and better than last year, and that sets the bar way up there. I can't thank all the people enough who put it all together. My helmet goes off to everyone who makes this possible for all to enjoy. Hope to see you in the dirt or rocks. (on both wheels of course) Even when things got tough there was always a smile.

Roy
    Attached Images Attached Images

And....if our Audi A6 4.2 Quattro can scout it out for you guys I don't want to hear any snivelin - route compliments of Mrs. Garmin

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/a...t/DSC07502.jpg
    IBA #44567
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

This is from last years GS Gypsy tour. Best $100 you'll spend.

Neat:)

My pics above are sooooo gentle compared to what your Audi's pics are into. I love the rough stuff, as a very seasoned adventurer. Ya'll newbies no worries, plenty of just dirt roads too. Something for all, I'm sure, MO BIGGA Smil'in Randy PS; YEP, many friends made last year, agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Kev95GS View Post
    This is from last years GS Gypsy tour. Best $100 you'll spend
    Hey Kev- Nice video. Need more Steve. I think I saw the spot where "The Runt" went to sleep. Hope to see you soon.

Rick

To All- If you miss Gypsy Tour /GSGiant 2012, well, shame on you. It's the most enjoyable time you'll ever have. C'mon down and ride, laugh, ride, eat, ride, laugh, ride, eat, laugh, hydrate, laugh, sleep. Repeat.

Mobigga

Quote Originally Posted by Newstar View Post
    Scott, we need to talk about your travel plans! I'm travelling solo and hoping to pick up with friends along the way.

Hmmm, maybe the Queen can hold knighthood ceremonies on the road!
    I think we are going to leave either Thursday night or early Friday. So we get there Saturday night or early Sunday morning. It's around 1200 miles from the Burgh. I was even thinking about doing an IronButt to get there but, don't think anyone else is up for that. I'm probably going to hook up with Rick and Lynn as well for the trip out. When are you planning on leaving?

I can become Sir Nogrady of the Giants. Lol
    I'm lost. I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return. Please ask me to wait.
    Any tool if used improperly can be used as a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    Hey Kev- Nice video. Need more Steve. I think I saw the spot where "The Runt" went to sleep. Hope to see you soon.

Rick

To All- If you miss Gypsy Tour /GSGiant 2012, well, shame on you. It's the most enjoyable time you'll ever have. C'mon down and ride, laugh, ride, eat, ride, laugh, ride, eat, laugh, hydrate, laugh, sleep. Repeat.
    What's up Rick? Gonna have to work it out to come back up there when yall do the "fall down".

Thanks, Ken Foster!

Jetboat460 so kindly went and checked out the two places we were considering for the GS Gypsy Tour. Give him a break about the Audi, he's a pavement guy and it *was* the middle of winter!

This looks like it'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by Visian View Post
    Jetboat460 so kindly went and checked out the two places we were considering for the GS Gypsy Tour. Give him a break about the Audi, he's a pavement guy and it *was* the middle of winter!
    Many thanks Ken.

The GS Giant - MO Bigga

I found some pictures from Marienville. I'll post em tomorrow.

Kevin

We got your trails right here.

This video shows the trail riding available at last year's GS Giant Gypsy Tour... in western PA.

This year, we've got trails of similar quality in Arkansas. What could be better than a couple days of this???