Thread: Calendar button

Calendar button

Up on the toolbar at the top, you'll notice a button with ""Calendar"" on it. We've started to migrate local and national rally information to that site.

It's presented in a handy calendar based format to help you plan your riding season.

Have fun! We'll be adding content continuously during the season and hope you find it useful.

Your BMWMOA Forum team

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

This is a nice feature, I like that we are able to add our own events for clubs etc...
    Jim

IBA

"What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail ?"

I REALLY like this calendar feature.
    Very useful info at a glance.
    dAnAl
    Savant
    YB/VP
    Sled Dog Touring Team
    F650GSA

Additions to Calendar

Two new items have been added to the calendar and one item, the Square Root Rally, has been updates.

The new items are:

VA April 27, 2003

3rd PVR Vintage Motorcycle Ride

D.C. Area Vintage BMW Riders #302

AND

CA June 27-29, 2003

2nd R90S West Coast Rendezvous

National R90S Sport Owners #67

Visit the calendar page for further information on these two new listings. We'll continue to add items to the Calendar as we become aware of them!

Your BMW Rally Forum Team
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

So, how do we get an event added to the calendar? I am making my third attempt at organizing a "cruiser rally" near KC, MO this year. We have approximately 25 interested cruiser owners right now and hope for many more by the time the rally rolls around October 10th thru 13th. The meeting place is the KOA camp grounds in Oak Grove, MO. located 25 miles east of Kansas City. The details can be seen at www.chromeheads.org in the "On the Road" section under the heading-- Cruiser Invasion KC MO Oct 10-13, 2003 "Mo' Betta Rally"

Although it is centered around the BMW R1200C, we really welcome any and all who would like to attend. Our motto for this rally is the same as for my local group, "if you can spell BMW, come ride with us." For this year the rally is very loosely organized and may stay that way. There is no fee but we are working on getting some door prizes donated by various dealers and local businesses in the KC area. It is also listed in the March issue of BMW ON on page 91.
    Last edited by cruisin; 03-26-2003 at 02:01 AM.
    1979 BMW R80--red
    1985 Honda Rebel 250--red
    1986 Honda Rebel 450--silver
    1998 BMW R1100RT--graphite
    2000 BMW R1200C--blue & bluer

One of us will enter it for you.

Signed,

teamkbasa
    kbasa & MrsKbasa
    Tina Swider
    Sled Dog Touring Team
    Any bike I want that is in the garage

Originally posted by cruisin
    So, how do we get an event added to the calendar? I am making my third attempt at organizing a "cruiser rally" near KC, MO this year. We have approximately 25 interested cruiser owners right now and hope for many more by the time the rally rolls around October 10th thru 13th. The meeting place is the KOA camp grounds in Oak Grove, MO. located 25 miles east of Kansas City. The details can be seen at www.chromeheads.org in the "On the Road" section under the heading-- Cruiser Invasion KC MO Oct 10-13, 2003 "Mo' Betta Rally"
    I've been pulling items over from the MOA's home page calendar and adding them to the Calendar here. The Chromeheads' event is listed HERE and has a clickthrough to more information, along with a clickthrough from there to your web page. (Nice forum, BTW!)

For other clubs that may be reading this, I'm slowly migrating information to the nifty calendar we have here, but if you've submitted information to the MOA, it most likely appears on the MOA home page's When and Where as well.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA