Thread: pic of current ride

pic of current ride

Thought I had better post pic of current ride...I bought this new in Seattle WA and love it. It has treated me well but alas I must find new home for her next spring to make way for GSA.....she will be missed. Pic is from Pikes Peak. Both Machines are Suzuki, blue is 109 and black beast is Bandit which is also making way next spring for new GSA. We both joined MOA to gain as much insight and knowledge and contacts as possible. It is currently minus 35C with wind chill in St Albert AB...thank U internet!!

[IMG]DSC01013.jpg[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice picture. I had a Bandit...an older one (1997)...and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good at many things, but I began riding distance and an RT fit the bill better for that sort of riding. I have never owned a cruiser, but if I did the 109 would be on my short list. It has that testosterone thing.

All said, looking at your picture, I think the GSA is going to be a great bike for you. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by bluehole View Post
    Nice picture. I had a Bandit...an older one (1997)...and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good at many things, but I began riding distance and an RT fit the bill better for that sort of riding. I have never owned a cruiser, but if I did the 109 would be on my short list. It has that testosterone thing.

All said, looking at your picture, I think the GSA is going to be a great bike for you. Enjoy.
    The Bandit is wicked fast but I still get embarrassed by how many folks like the look of the 109 and never guess its a 2007 Suzuki. Truely bombproof bike, but likes rear tires.

/ mod hat on /

I moved the couple of posts on the resurrection of the K-bike to the appropriate forum:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58076

/ mod hat off /
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!