Thread: Spain in March

Hybrid View

Spain in March

Hey guys,

I'll be in Spain the first or maybe the second week of March and would like to rent a moto in Madrid for about a week. Does anyone have a recommendation for a moto rental company? I found a company called IMTBike, anyone have any experience with this rental company? Thx.

Rick

Hi Rick

Not sure it will help much but I am also going to Spain I get there on March 16th. Landing in Madrid. I got an R1200Rt waiting for me from

www.espa??aenmoto.com
    Tlfn 917.321.293
    E-mail: contacto@espanaenmoto.com
    Agustin de Foxa s/n Estacion Chamartin
    28036, Madrid, Espa??a

I've been dealing with Diego and I have to say he is being extremely helpful as I've not been there and he is suggesting routes and hotels and being all in all very helpful as I said. I've no plan and am just looking for twisty rides so far.

Todd

2008 R1200RT..... oh yeahhhhhhh you want one.......
    R1200RT
    -----ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES-----

Hi Todd,

Thx for the info. I've already made moto reservation with www.imtbike.com. I'll be in Spain the week prior and will be riding northern Spain. We should compare notes when you return.

Have fun, ride safe.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Yammer View Post
    Hi Rick

Not sure it will help much but I am also going to Spain I get there on March 16th. Landing in Madrid. I got an R1200Rt waiting for me from

www.espa??aenmoto.com
    Tlfn 917.321.293
    E-mail: contacto@espanaenmoto.com
    Agustin de Foxa s/n Estacion Chamartin
    28036, Madrid, Espa??a

I've been dealing with Diego and I have to say he is being extremely helpful as I've not been there and he is suggesting routes and hotels and being all in all very helpful as I said. I've no plan and am just looking for twisty rides so far.

Todd

2008 R1200RT..... oh yeahhhhhhh you want one.......