Thread: Front/Rear heated seats

Hybrid View

Front/Rear heated seats

Hi
    Has anyone noticed there heated seats function,good-bad-ok ?k1600gtl/gt.
    Thank you.

Heaters

The coldest that I have been in is 43F and the heaters worked great. I had to reduce the settings on both of them.

Paky

Rear Seat Heat 1600GTL

I found the rear seat heat to be almost nonexistence. I even took it back to the dealer Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay and we compared this to another new bike and found the same temp. I am getting ready to buy a custom seat for comfort and a better seat heater for the passenger.

Seats

Quote Originally Posted by cmillerinfl View Post
    I found the rear seat heat to be almost nonexistence. I even took it back to the dealer Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay and we compared this to another new bike and found the same temp. I am getting ready to buy a custom seat for comfort and a better seat heater for the passenger.
    What type of seat do you have now and what kind of custom seat are you looking to get?

Don S

I still have the stock seat but since I live in Florida and I have had a Corbin and a Bill Mayer seat before I am leaning towards another Corbin. I can go to the factory and do a custom to my design. Thanks

I used the heat on the rider seat in Colorado. Temps were 32-35 and raining, the heat was most welcome.