Thread: 2005 Boxer Cup Replika

Hybrid View

Canine64

2005 Boxer Cup Replika

Hey there!!! I just purchased a clean 2005 Boxer Cup Replika and look forward to some ride time in the Spring. This is my first BMW after 3 Ducs and a Moto Guzzi.

From what I have been told, there were a limited # of BCR made. How can I identify which # I have? There is no number plate on the triple clamp.

Also, these bikes allegedly came with a "box of goodies" that included a DVD, a book, and some additional cool memorabilia. My bike did not---the prior/first owner may still have it. If I cannot get it from him, any clue where I might be able to locate such an item? Here? EvilBay?

Thanks!!!

Here is a great "S" forum, they might know

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/bmw-r...0s-tech-forum/

Canine64
    Awesome---thanks!!! Just spent the past 90 minutes ripping through that site. Have been on there before for various Porsche items, and didn't realize there was a BMW Motorcycle forum there as well.

HONDARIDER
    Where did you buy it? I've been eyeing a Boxer Cup on Craigslist in upstate NY for months and it finally sold...so jealous...probably the best looking BMW (to my eye) in the past 30 years. Congrats!

Canine64
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarider View Post
    Where did you buy it? I've been eyeing a Boxer Cup on Craigslist in upstate NY for months and it finally sold...so jealous...probably the best looking BMW (to my eye) in the past 30 years. Congrats!
    That's the one I bought. Only 8 miles from my house. Quick, clean, easy transaction. Can't wait for Spring.

Canine64
    Pix in the garage. Good thing I got it home before the snow hit.
    Attached Images Attached Images