Thread: Thanks to Hebert BMW

Jack D

Thanks to Hebert BMW

I had a disagreement with an SUV in Mandeville, LA Monday March 12th. I had the bike taken to Hebert BMW in Baton Rouge Tuesday morning. They immediately went to work on my bike making temporary repairs so that I could get on the road home to Albuquerque. They even took a front axle from a new bike for me as mine was bent. I was charged very fairly for the work and was on my way at 4 PM and arrived home the next day. I was treated very well and certainly recommend this dealership. Thanks to everyone there for helping me through a bad situation far from home.

Nice! another nice story for the forum on outcome and a dealer/repair shop's cooperation OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

Hebert's did the same for me in 2009. I wear the t-shirt with pride I bought from them that same day.

they have been great

Since the mid 80s
    Last edited by DFWBo; 03-24-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: typo

Funny how experiences vary. About 6 years ago I was passing thru carrying a new rear tire on my 12GS and asked them to install it. They charged me $95 for the install. I will admit they were all friendly tho.
    Marty Hill
    12 GS black/Boxer Cup Replika

ride till you can't

Its no longer Heberts. The business was sold and is now BMW Motorcycles of Baton Rouge.
    '03 R1150R, '03 F650GS, '97DR200SE,'78 Honda CT-90, '77Honda CT-90

Quote Originally Posted by Acejones View Post
    Its no longer Heberts. The business was sold and is now BMW Motorcycles of Baton Rouge.
    Mr. Leon and his wife both died a very short time apart. Andy Rispone is now the dealer principal. Same friendly staff and great service. They are in the process of moving to the location that is currently "Moto Rouge" on Airline Highway within the next few weeks, for a much larger location.
    Doug, 2011 R1200RT Polar Metallic
    MSF #127350 NAUI #36288