Thread: Regional West

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Fisher View Post
    OK...all good comments. I guess I just needed to vent. I spent the first 21 yr of my life on the wrong coast, few years in OH and arrived in CA (Sacramento Valley area) in 1963. Moved to Trinity County in 2006. All the "Northern" CA clubs are about a 5 hr (RT) for me. Not to ready to get to their meetings, and they don't seen to do any weekend rides, mostly short part day rides. However, I'm not willing to trade locations!
    If you are into camping as well as riding, you should certainly sign up with the NorCal club. Their monthly meetings are all campouts and they go all over northern California, not just around the Bay Area.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

"Running Out The Clock" grafikfeat's Avatar
    ...Typical corporate thinking.....nothing exists west of the Rockies...
    Who the heck needs getaways when you live where we do?
    It's getaways for them... It's home for us...

Highway 2. Between Traffic.
    "Stupidity, if left untreated, is self-correcting."

Wired for sound!
    OK...all good comments. I guess I just needed to vent. I spent the first 21 yr of my life on the wrong coast, few years in OH and arrived in CA (Sacramento Valley area) in 1963. Moved to Trinity County in 2006. All the "Northern" CA clubs are about a 5 hr (RT) for me. Not to ready to get to their meetings, and they don't seen to do any weekend rides, mostly short part day rides. However, I'm not willing to trade locations!
    Hmmm.. Two rides already posted in your neck of the woods.

http://www.expressoriders.org/interest.htm

And we are just getting ramped up... Meetings? We do those on the road... Weekend rides? Yep... And some of them start on Friday. More than welcome to join... We'll pick u up on the route somewhere... and we even have a Northern CA extension out of Paradise, CA. Still looking for a North of Northern CA extension...

Ride safe... in God's Country!