Thread: BMWs at Chicago IMS Show

Hybrid View

BMWs at Chicago IMS Show

BMW Motorcycles of Countryside is pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting in a 20' x 80' island booth at the upcoming Chicago IMS show in February. We will have all current models on display, but can not yet announce whether or not the new scooter will be available for review. BMW apparel will be available along with other well known apparel, accessories, boots and helmets! Those vendors will be announced shortly. While BMW NA will not be having a corporate presence at the Chicago show, rest assured you will be able to review the tremendous line up they have assembled for 2012, all courtesy of BMW Motorcycles of Countryside.

Thumbs up

I have visited this dealership twice this year (no small feat from hundreds of miles to the north in Wisconsin) but was always impressed with the inventory of bikes they maintain.

I'd recommend all BMW enthuthiasts attending the Chicago show pay a visit to this IMS display - it will feel like corporate BMW - except they will actually sell you a bike if interested!!
    Kevin Greenwald - MSF RiderCoach # 121656 (BRC,SBRC,IS,IME,SMARTrainer)
    Nationally Certified Law Enforcement Motor Officer (Ret.) / IBA Member #34281
    Motorcycle & High Performance Driving Instructor - ROAD AMERICA Race Track

LEGEND IN MY OWN MIND..
    Great news Carey! Looking forward to seeing you and all the cool BMW stuff!