Quote Originally Posted by modarin9 View Post
Well gullible me I just called the Econo Lodge in Knob Noster and they do not have a record of my reservation (done through Orbitz) nor any rooms available! I am glad to have been reading the Forum as I would have walked in in July thinking all was well. Here's to all of you that posted comments. Now the search really begins again!

I suggest you all call and confirm your reservations. MO will really be hot and humid that time of year plus mosquitos and flies so sleeping in a tent w/out AC is not my idea of fun. Good luck folks.

Hey if anyone has truly secured a room and is looking to split the cost or their riding buddy can't make it let me know. I am quiet and don't snore!

Nestor
Hate to say I told you so. Read my post #24 above, then check with hotel not booking company to see if you really do have a reservation!

Thank you Jack!

Jack

PS Booking company confirmation numbers mean nothing. Check directly with the Hotel. You might be surprised or offered a booking of over the counter rates instead, not the booking company discount rate you thought you had. Or no room at all. Travelocity-Priceline-Expedia etc.