Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Motel rooms at rally

Motel rooms at rally

I just made reservations for 3 nights at the Super 7 Motel in Sedville (thats what Sedalia used to be called), for $41.00 per night thru Travelocity. It is located on South Limit (Hwy 65) about 3 miles from the Fairgrounds. Get em while their hot!
    Last edited by 1TomMac; 12-20-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    Tom McCurdy

Quote Originally Posted by 1TomMac View Post
    I just made reservations for 3 nights at the Super 7 Motel in Sedville (thats what Sedalia used to be called), for $41.00 per night thru Travelocity. It is located on South Limit (Hwy 65) about 3 miles from the Fairgrounds. Get em while there hot!
    I booked it also, not a lot left that are close to the fairgrounds. I didn't see any pics but hopefully it's clean! Have you stayed there before or seen it?
    Thanks for the Heads Up.

Mark
    Mark Higham
    2002 R1150GS,Heritage Softail

We booked a room last week in the Knob Noster Econo Lodge. Its located 19 miles west of the Rally.
    AKA SNAPGADGET
    Lifes too short to ride an ugly Motorcycle

i GOOGLED IT, ONE REVIEW.."NICE CLEAN MOTEL". ALSO PICS SHOW RIDE UP TO ROOM DOOR!
    Tom McCurdy

Quote Originally Posted by 1TomMac View Post
    i GOOGLED IT, ONE REVIEW.."NICE CLEAN MOTEL". ALSO PICS SHOW RIDE UP TO ROOM DOOR!
    Tom
    Funny thing about the pic. I called the motel direct before booking online and ask about first floor rooms and she said they only have one floor. I mentioned the picture and she said they didn't have any online yet.
    They also wanted $99 / night vs the $40 plus with travelocity, go figure! Anyway I'm sure it's fine just curious. Hope to see you there, I'll be on my white GS
    Mark
    Mark Higham
    2002 R1150GS,Heritage Softail

Jack Herbst
    Looks like all the rooms in Sedalia are gone already. Tried to book today and nothing available. Any ideas?? We need to have these things in larger towns with more room availability.

Jack
    "All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I realize I should have been more specific."

Jack Herbst
    Thanks for moving this where it belongs. (admin.)

Called the Super 7 in Sedalia and they said they had rooms but the rate was $99. Got on Travelocity and booked for $41 with confirmation. I am skeptical about this but will give it a try.

No Pool, no Pets, no cigaretts. I will only miss the pool if this thing comes to fruition. Thank you Roger Miller my good friend RIP

Motel is two to three miles from the Fairgrounds in Sedalia. Hell I think I could walk that far. I wander how far it is from the Beer Tent?

Jack
    "All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I realize I should have been more specific."

Econo Lodge Knob Noster

Farther away, but has a pool. It will be hot in July.
    65.00 from Priceline
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

Jack Herbst
    Quote Originally Posted by MIAirhead View Post
    Farther away, but has a pool. It will be hot in July.
    65.00 from Priceline
    I will just fill up the bathtub.(if they have running water)

Along the Banks of the Ohio River in Madison Indiana

Look south of Sedalia for rooms in Warsaw Area

I contacted Parkfield Inn in Warsaw. South on 65 about 35 to 40 minutes.
    Looks nice and clean with pool. The lady said that plenty of rooms were
    available. Its located on the dam access road on the north side of Warsaw.
    She said 65 was a converted 4 lane so its easy to get up to Sedalia. She said
    it was an easy drive to the state fair grounds from there.
    So I'm takin an easy cruise up and back and check out the area around
    Lake of the Ozarks.
    Safe Ridin.

Arrow Comfort Inn Marshall Station

Stayed here last year when traveling through the area. Great hotel. Very clean, pool, hot tub, only about 28 miles from the fairgrounds

Comfort Inn Marshall Station (MO127) 1356 West College Avenue , Marshall, MO, US, 65340

Phone: (660) 886-8080Fax: (660) 886-8042
    Last edited by crossfire3006; 02-07-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    Riding a 2005 R1200GS and Loving It

Jack Herbst

Rooms?????

Strange the MOA would publish all the hotels/motels after the fact. I have checked and all are full in Sedalia. Use the opening page for something more usefull and up to date.

Jack

Jack Herbst

???????????????

Just recieved a call from Travelocity today telling me my reservation at the Sedalia Motel 7 for July 18-22 has been cancelled due to over booking. I made these reservations Dec 23, 2011. Was just notified today-one month later even though I had a confirmation number that my reservation had been cancelled by the hotel. Five others are involved whom I do not know. If you had reservations through Travelocity at Sedalia Motel 7 or any other travel agency for $40.50 per night your reservation has been cancelled. Call the hotel direct for a possible blocked room at $99.55 per night and talk to Danny Patel the manager.

I hear two totally different stories from Motel 7 and Travelocity. Motel 7 and travelocity have no contact for three of the six of us.

There are no other rooms in Sedalia available for these dates. This is a heads up. Use it.

Jack

Itinerant Traveler
    The Super 8 in Marshall (about 18 miles north of Sedalia) has rooms available. I just booked one today. They're in the $60-$70 range, at least so far. Here's a link to cut and paste:

http://www.super8.com/hotels/missour..._code=IP_Local
    Steve Anderson
    Locust Grove, Virginia
    2002 R1150GS

Just recieved a call from Travelocity today telling me my reservation at the Sedalia Motel 7 for July 18-22 has been cancelled due to over booking. I made these reservations Dec 23, 2011. Was just notified today-one month later even though I had a confirmation number that my reservation had been cancelled by the hotel. Five others are involved whom I do not know. If you had reservations through Travelocity at Sedalia Motel 7 or any other travel agency for $40.50 per night your reservation has been cancelled. Call the hotel direct for a possible blocked room at $99.55 per night and talk to Danny Patel the manager.

I hear two totally different stories from Motel 7 and Travelocity. Motel 7 and travelocity have no contact for three of the six of us.

There are no other rooms in Sedalia available for these dates. This is a heads up. Use it.

Jack
    I checked with travelocity, my res is still valid??? Gonna sit on this unless I hear different.
    Tom McCurdy