Thread: When?

jnr2009

Cool When?

When is the agenda for each day and night come out? When can I pre-register? As you can tell this will be our first rally

The agenda won't really come together until we get closer to the rally, like maybe a couple of months out. Same thing with pre-registration. Watch the Owner's News after the first of the year...all will be revealed!!
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 20774 View Post
    The agenda won't really come together until we get closer to the rally, like maybe a couple of months out. Same thing with pre-registration. Watch the Owner's News after the first of the year...all will be revealed!!
    Does that include signing up to volunteer as well ?
    2004 BMW 1150RT
    Secretary--Chicago Region BMW Owners Association.

ABC,AMA(LIFE),MOA,RA,IBMW MANICMECHANIC's Avatar
    Usually pre-registration comes around April, and in the Spring you'll be seeing requests for volunteers.

What I would suggest, especially to the newer folks, is find out what seminars and other "stuff" you want to do, then fit in any volunteer time around that. The Rally is supposed to be fun, and you can do a lot of "stuff" IF YOU PLAN WISELY! But don't try to do too much, remember, it's supposed to be FUN!. Take time to stroll the grounds, visit, meet new friends, enjoy the Rally. Unless you really want to be busy "working", then I'm sure we can find something for you to do.
    F.O.G.Rider, Rounder #6,
    Ambassador, Biergarten co-chair
    BMWRA Wisconsin Region Rep, camping chair

Volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C View Post
    Does that include signing up to volunteer as well ?
    Yours truly will be chairing the VOLUNTEER committee for the Howlin' at the Moon Rally. Please feel free to >>email me directly<< to get your pick of the most prime volunteer spots!

Knowing these rally chairs, I can guarantee you that this is going to be an AWESOME rally!
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Director - Ambassador
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by jnr2009 View Post
    When is the agenda for each day and night come out? When can I pre-register? As you can tell this will be our first rally
    The schedule usually doesn't all come together until the end of May or so. Coordinating all of those seminars and events takes some wizardry and patience.
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Director - Ambassador
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.

jnr2009

Thank you!

Thank to all that have responded. We are looking forward to going to our first rally. I am a little worried about lodgings but the hotter the better because right now I cannot ride due to Illinois cold weather. I never complain about the heat because everywhere is air conditioned now days. Hopefully I am able to show off my RT......love it to death.

Another serving of Baked Bloomsburg for that man!

There are those that don't knows... and the MOA marches forward with new blood!