Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Online rally preregistration is open

sportridertex

Trying to Register

This registration process is anything but user friendly.

I guess I'm just going to wait until I get to Lima, and just do it there.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Sorry to hear it isn't working out for you. Is there something I can help you with? Also June's ON has a registration form in it if you want to register by mail.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

p_interceptor

Registration

The on-line registration worked great for me. Took about 2 minutes and i had a receipt printed out.

Time to change the registration format?

Quote Originally Posted by sandee
    To pre-register more than three attendees for the rally, you will need to complete two seperate forms. I would suggest one adult and one child per form. This may require creating a non-member account if only one of the four is a member as only one pre-registration form may be submitted online per member account.
    I wonder if it isn't time to revise the registration format (both web and mail-in form) so that more than one vehicle, more than one member, and more than two or three people can be pre-registered at one time, on one form. I presume that the current system requires a separate credit card transaction for each "registration form" and that this increases the cost of registration via the website. In the past, I have had to make a xerox copy or accumulate forms from more than one ON magazine to register four people (by mail) for the rally.

Is this a problem, or am I missing something?

Gas up, Ride, Repeat HadABabyItsABeemer's Avatar

Just a thought when using the web registration..

When using secure websites etc, please make sure all of your windows updates are installed, it may help with some of the errors you encounter.

Dave

sportridertex

Thumbs down registration process

I'm traveling for work right now and don't get home until 15 june, so I don't have my MOA card with me, so I have no idea what my MOA number is.

But when I was home a week ago, I tried to register, kept getting a error message.

I'll just ride to Lima,Ohio and sign up there, I really prefer to do it ahead of time.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sportridertex
    I'm traveling for work right now and don't get home until 15 june, so I don't have my MOA card with me, so I have no idea what my MOA number is.

But when I was home a week ago, I tried to register, kept getting a error message.

I'll just ride to Lima,Ohio and sign up there, I really prefer to do it ahead of time.
    Ah the joys of traveling for work, I know it all too well. Why am I in Vegas without a motorcycle?!?

I am pretty sure if you call the office directly ((636)394-7277) they can help you out with registering and lookup your number for you.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

sandee

One Form Per Rider

Quote Originally Posted by E-Clips
    I wonder if it isn't time to revise the registration format (both web and mail-in form) so that more than one vehicle, more than one member, and more than two or three people can be pre-registered at one time, on one form. I presume that the current system requires a separate credit card transaction for each "registration form" and that this increases the cost of registration via the website. In the past, I have had to make a xerox copy or accumulate forms from more than one ON magazine to register four people (by mail) for the rally.

Is this a problem, or am I missing something?
    This stipulation is a product of how the database handles the information for the rally pre-registration. We are looking into the possiblilty of allowing Primary members to pre-register Associate members in one transaction, however the way the information is handled will not change.

I hope this helps. Have a great time at the rally!! Sandee

Improvements Welcome

Thanks for the reply. It is good to know that improvements are being considered.

Keep up the good work!

Ooops!

Quote Originally Posted by sandee
    This stipulation is a product of how the database handles the information for the rally pre-registration. We are looking into the possiblilty of allowing Primary members to pre-register Associate members in one transaction, however the way the information is handled will not change.

I hope this helps. Have a great time at the rally!! Sandee
    Sandee: I think we registered me (the Associate member) as a guest with my husband (the Primary member). Is this a problem? Do we need to re-register or fix this in some way? I assume you are trying to track how many members and non-members are attending?

Just another rider

Online pre-registration is now closed

The ever-helpful registration folks will sign you up and take your money at the gate.

Steve Huber
    '05 rally webmaster

I received my preregistration and see the fields for Club and Virtual club are missing. Did I miss that screen when I registered on line and can I correct it online or at the gate ?

Tia
    Craig Cleasby
    South Windsor, CT
    1996 K1100LT
    2004 R1150GS
    Yankee Beemers

Just another rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt03
    I received my preregistration and see the fields for Club and Virtual club are missing. Did I miss that screen when I registered on line and can I correct it online or at the gate ?
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm *waaay* behind in my email...

No, the info can't be updated online; however yes, you can correct it at the gate. The registration process still generates a hardcopy form used by the reg gate folks when you check in.

HTH

Steve Huber
    '05 rally webmaster
    Madison, WI