Thread: Form-A-Funnel

Form-A-Funnel

I just saw an ad for these things in a catalog. They seem like just the item for people who buy motorcycles from companies that like to put drain holes in inaccessible locations:

http://www.formafunnel.com/

Anyone used these?
    BMW R bike rider, horizontally opposed to everything...

Well, sorta, they are essentially a piece of lead flashing with a real nice coating on them that makes them a lot more esthetically pleasing to use. New Pig is a nice outfit to deal with and all I have purchased has been top-notch. Anyname-if you are in the area of Liberty International in Manchester-near the Mall of New Hampshire you can see them on the shelf. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

I am an auto tech and i use it all the time! great product,good for those oil filters on GM 4x4s'.

Course for < $10 at your BMW car dealer, you can buy a cordura case that holds a quart of oil and comes with two plastic gloves, two laminated cardboard funnels, two hand wipes and two cleaning cloths.

Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

For less than $10 I can get 150 sq feet of heavy duty aluminum foil. It bends and holds its position quite well. That's good for at least 100 oil changes.

The form-a-funnel looks good but I still have about 75 oil changes worth of the aluminum foil left.