Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lots of browsers, little posters

HODAG

Lots of browsers, little posters

every once in awhile I look to se who's online. Lots of people are online at times but I have yet to see posts from them, any thoughts? I know this is an observation for every forum but...?

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Face it, your angry Ernie avatar scares everyone off.....
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

HODAG
    hmm
    a sesame street character that we know or love, that may have an issue or 2 (live with bert and tell me you're not ready to snap)

or some whack job real grown up individual with fake tiger ears on his helmet running on the free beer platform.....

yeah your right, just put down the stick.....

Calling All Browsers....browsers, Come In

maybe the mods need to come up with a MPR (minimum post requirement) for the forum? no postee, no readeee.
    [i'll tell you what frightens me right now....i just took a good look at my keyboard. i beleive i could feed two very hungry mice for a couple days with all the crumbs lurking under the keys....anybody got a can of air?]
    or maybe i could change into my el dookey uni and make a declaration to the heavens thereby forcing these non-posting lurkers to participate. yeah, my declaration of "spring be" did me a lot of good....snowed off and on for about 36 hours. hmmmm, all i have to do is find the cape, my pointy shoes and the magic sunglasses.........
    Don't winterize; Rounderize!
    www.yearroundriders.com

Maybe it's just that it's hard to find much to say about a lot of the winter time threads. Although it seems like the dino vs. synthetic air thread hasn't gone around (again) yet.
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

Maybe it's because they have nothing (like me) to add because it's already been said... or they don't like to share.... or
    they aren't as computer saavy as youse guys.
    We won't know till they post,

So YOU BROWSERS out there

Post a little post for us and tell us why...

rocketman
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrylRi
    Maybe it's just that it's hard to find much to say about a lot of the winter time threads. Although it seems like the dino vs. synthetic air thread hasn't gone around (again) yet.
    Don't you mean the factory vs non-factory air thread (you all DO use only factory air in dem thar tars, right?)? Or maybe the tire stem thread, thread? then again there's the age old left vs right hand thread, thread. Or that satin vs coton (cotton) thread, thead? And of course there is always the completely useless thread thread or the broken thread, thread. had enough?

RM (and he wonders why more peoples don't post threads)

I'd post a response to this, but I'd rather just lurk.

- Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that? - Lisa Clayman
    - A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain. --Robert Frost

MT State of mind
    Who are you calling "little posters" anyway? Is it really all about size? What about quality? That is so judgmental...

HODAG
    Quote Originally Posted by Montana
    Who are you calling "little posters" anyway? Is it really all about size? What about quality? That is so judgmental...
    sorry by little I meant "few", my english isn't so good since coming to this country

Here's my story. I lurk at work so lots of times I just pop on to see whats up. I spend about 60 to 70 hours at work (restaurant) so most of my computer time is here. Get a lot of information about bikes and gear and trips but often don't feel like I need to add anything. Easy to check the forum for a few minutes but don't have the time to post. See, I gotta go now

I strenuously object to your sizist comments, Mark.

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

HODAG
    ever since that Kbasa made the "short" list of vp candidates he offends easily.

will the candidates for office please line up by height?

kbasa on the "short list"? well, that changes things. no way am i gonna vote for a short man for VP.
    height makes right.
    (just kidding little buddies...put the gun down......)
    Don't winterize; Rounderize!
    www.yearroundriders.com

I Used to Be Someone sheridesabeemer's Avatar

Talking Hi Karl!

Quote Originally Posted by khn
    Maybe it's because they have nothing (like me) to add because it's already been said... or they don't like to share.... or
    they aren't as computer saavy as youse guys.
    We won't know till they post,

So YOU BROWSERS out there

Post a little post for us and tell us why...
    The lack of something meaningful and original to say doesnt stop the rest of us!
    Gail Hatch
    SheRidesABeemer's Blog
    05 R12GS
    87 K75CT