Thread: Newbie question on other rallies...

Newbie question on other rallies...

I"m probably gonna get flamed for this... but i'm a former harley rider on my first BMW (K1600GTL)... and just registered for the WI rally in October. Never actually registered for an HD rally.. so i don't know if i also need to register and pay for my passenger (not sure if it will be wife or child)... or just one registration for the "bike"....

anyone know?

which wisconsin rally?

Most likely, you'll need to register your passenger, too. Most rallies are per-person, however, many offer discounts for children.

Welcome to BMWs.

Ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

Quote Originally Posted by afeest View Post
    I"m probably gonna get flamed for this... but i'm a former harley rider on my first BMW (K1600GTL)... and just registered for the WI rally in October. Never actually registered for an HD rally.. so i don't know if i also need to register and pay for my passenger (not sure if it will be wife or child)... or just one registration for the "bike"....

anyone know?
    Welcome to the BMW world! You'll like it here, even if a few folks are curmudgeons. (not naming any names....)

Generally speaking, you need to register all attendees, so your passenger would also need to register. Assuming this is the event in Tomah on October 1 & 2, I'll see you there! Be sure to introduce yourself to me. I'll be working at the registration table, and leading one of the rides on Saturday.

See you soon!
    Sue Rihn #43753
    BMW MOA Director - Ambassador
    Sometimes it's the bend in the road that makes life worth the ride.