Thread: Anything BMW specific to see while in Sturgis?

leeinmemphis

Anything BMW specific to see while in Sturgis?

Hey everyone,

I am leaving for Sturgis laster in the week and wanted to ask if there is anything BMW Specific to check out? I have googled it and found a dealer down in Sturgis that sells BMW's. I didn't know if there was anything else I should look at while there.

I've been to Sturgis 5 or 6 times and 99% of the stuff there is for the "hard core'' Harley riders. Those of us who are true motorcyclists are in the minority.

leeinmemphis
    yeah I've been a few times before. This will be my first time on a non-HD bike. My HD is completely torn apart doing a few a projects and I can't get it back together in time. I was just curious if anyone knew of anything specific to the BMW's. I found some info for a BMW dealer in Sturgis. I am planning on going over there some time while there.

Rally Rat
    been there. Did not buy the T shirt, did not stay long.

Time is better spent going to the Crazy Horse monument. Deadwood is also a hoot. There is also a back road that goes through some really great scenery and rock formations. Unfortunately, I cannot remember how to get there, or the rout number..

Go hang out at the BMW dealership - west side of the interstate - north exit. They are good folks and treated me exceptionally well when I needed stuff while traveling through.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

Jack Herbst
    Quote Originally Posted by wisbrian View Post
    I've been to Sturgis 5 or 6 times and 99% of the stuff there is for the "hard core'' Harley riders. Those of us who are true motorcyclists are in the minority.
    Your joking right? (those of us who are true motorcylists are in the minority)

Jack
    "All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I realize I should have been more specific."