Thread: Riding Pants

Riding Pants

I am looking to purchase a lightweight pair of riding pants complete with armor. I current own a pair of Olympia Motosports Airglide pants which I like but am looking for something that breaths a little better. Also, I purchased the Airglides as a "Pant over" and am looking to purchase an actual pair of riding pants. Comfort, airflow, and armor/protection are the key components that I'm looking for in a pair of riding pants, any suggestions? Anyone try the Sliders Kevlar Quest 2.0?

Motorradfahrer
    The air glides are meant to be worn as pants. If you wear them that way nothing is going to breath better. I bought those in silver which also helps as black just absorbs heat.

The X-Moto pants have a nice venting system also
    J C Hughes
    "When you play, play hard, when you work don't play at all".
    Colonel Theodore Roosevelt

I have the airglide 3 pants in silver.
    I love the up to the hip zippers., makes getting into them so easy.
    On really hot days I wear shorts underneath.
    Most other times ,pants and I don't find them hot to wear.
    I use them as overpants 'cause I like the option of normal clothes if and when I go to someplace and don't wanna look motoradd-ish.
    2000 R1100RT opal blue "Millenium Falcon"
    2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard blue/silver w/ DJ drive mod.
    "Gator"

leesrt
    If your looking for something that flows better air than the airglide your out of luck. You can't get pants that have actual armor and have airflow like a pair of shorts. Kevlar jeans don't flow air and also don't have armor. They just last a little longer in a slide. You'll suffer a broken knee cap but your skin will be intact. I have revit mystro pants, which are the black equivalent to the airgildes, and love them. I plan on getting the pewter airglide 3 pants to go with the airglide 3 jacket I already have.

Anyone try the Tour Master Tracker Air Pants? Similar to the Olympia Moto Sports but with a different material in the area where you meet the seat.