Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2011 MOA Rally official Vendor Thread

Registered User Luvmybeemerbike's Avatar
    I have to say that Revzilla was one of the better visited vendors at the rally. (also one of the friendlier with some real pretty ladies who knew the product lines) I know I kept checking the website to see if I was one of the lucky few who won $100. Unfortunately it was not to be. I sure do need a new riding jacket to replace my almost 10 year old Belstaff Monsoon and figured $100 towards a new Rev'it Dragon jacket would be the way to go. In any event, thanks Revzilla for putting on a great show in such heat and humidity..
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." --John Lennon

Beemer Geek
    Hey Luv,

Thanks for the kind words. We had a blast and the support and response from the BMW family was staggering.

Not sure if you won, but the complete list of winners and our recap can be found here:

BMW MOA Rally Recap and Video

We also just posted the video from the closing ceremonies.

Thanks,

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmybeemerbike View Post
    I have to say that Revzilla was one of the better visited vendors at the rally. (also one of the friendlier with some real pretty ladies who knew the product lines) I know I kept checking the website to see if I was one of the lucky few who won $100. Unfortunately it was not to be. I sure do need a new riding jacket to replace my almost 10 year old Belstaff Monsoon and figured $100 towards a new Rev'it Dragon jacket would be the way to go. In any event, thanks Revzilla for putting on a great show in such heat and humidity..
    --
    2007 R1200GS

www.RevZilla.com

Anybody know about the vendor selling the weird hanging chairs? I was trying to explain them to my wife, but couldn't really describe them adequately. They must have a website to visit...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Anybody know about the vendor selling the weird hanging chairs? I was trying to explain them to my wife, but couldn't really describe them adequately. They must have a website to visit...
    AirChairco.com
    Martin. BMW MOA Ambassador.17748
    BMW MOA Charter, Life member.
    Valley BMW Riders. British Columbia.