Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Finding Coffee in the Morning

When traveling I always take my own. Small stove & pan ....ground beans & a french press.
    That way I've got my good strong coffee and don't have to drink that weak-sister stuff most people call coffee.

I've got a French wife though...and she's got me trained that unless the spoon will stand in the coffee it's not worth drinking. Also....unless cheese smells really bad it's not worth eating. Guess I'll just have to admit it...I'm spoiled.

Ken
    IBA #44567
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    -Albert Eienstein

Quote Originally Posted by 460Jetboat View Post
    When traveling I always take my own. Small stove & pan ....ground beans & a french press.
    That way I've got my good strong coffee and don't have to drink that weak-sister stuff most people call coffee.

I've got a French wife though...and she's got me trained that unless the spoon will stand in the coffee it's not worth drinking. Also....unless cheese smells really bad it's not worth eating. Guess I'll just have to admit it...I'm spoiled.

Ken
    But the cheese isn't. That's what is important. Also, if the wine doesn't makes your teeth grow, it is not good wine. Just some things I picked up from Bernard , The Cheeseworker of Carpentras.