Thread: wind screen for f650gs

wind screen for f650gs

Hi everybody! Is there anyone who could advise me which after-market windshield is good for F650GS to reduce buffering, without it looking like an RT? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks. Farzad(shalzad@shaw.ca)

F650.com

Farzad:

I'm using a Wunderlich Touring Screen and it is a big improvement. If you haven't done so already, take a look at www.f650.com, a/k/a the Chain Gang website. It has a great FAQ section with just about every option you can think of for windshields and other accessories. Good luck.
    Last edited by Dave in OKC; 04-26-2005 at 01:20 AM.
    Dave in OKC
    '87 K75

thanks Dave in okc . I will check it out .

I could not tell which year F650 you have. The windscreen mounting changed from 3 holes to 4 in the (U.S.) 2005 model year. There are not many aftermarket screens for the newer F650s yet. We just got a Cee Bailey windsceen for FatWife's 2005 F650GS and she is very happy with it. There are a lot more choices for the earlier models.
    FatChance Slim
    Pain in the Butte Ranch
    Durango, Colorado

Windshield for F650GS

I have the ERMAX on my '03 and it's perfect.

Renate

Quote Originally Posted by FatChance
    I could not tell which year F650 you have. The windscreen mounting changed from 3 holes to 4 in the (U.S.) 2005 model year. There are not many aftermarket screens for the newer F650s yet. We just got a Cee Bailey windsceen for FatWife's 2005 F650GS and she is very happy with it. There are a lot more choices for the earlier models.
    The bike is 05 model and i ordered a Givi for it i hope i will be hapey .i will get it next week and let you know .thanks