Thread: Vintage Motorcycle days, Gilmore Farms

Hybrid View

Vintage Motorcycle days, Gilmore Farms

Hey all: Just a reminder: Vintage Motorcycle Days at Gilmore farms is this week-end. Always a great show, and the museum is simple awesome!! There's a bunch of folks leaving from the Ludington area early Sunday morning... Any other groups going? Vaya con Dios. Dutch (By the way, there is AMA flat track racing on Saturday at the Hartford Mi. fairgrounds. This is about 40 miles s/w of the museum.)

Quote Originally Posted by bunkyone View Post
    Hey all: Just a reminder: Vintage Motorcycle Days at Gilmore farms is this week-end. Always a great show, and the museum is simple awesome!! There's a bunch of folks leaving from the Ludington area early Sunday morning... Any other groups going? Vaya con Dios. Dutch (By the way, there is AMA flat track racing on Saturday at the Hartford Mi. fairgrounds. This is about 40 miles s/w of the museum.)
    I had to pass on the show this year, as I was re-setting our place after our graduation open house on Saturday. Plus I needed some rest after everything I had to do over the previous 2 weeks getting ready for it. But they always have a good turnout and put on a great show at the Gilmore Car Museum. Lot of vintage bikes to look at, and you always see something you don't expect. Plus lots of cars to look at there.
    SilverSurfer

My surfboard: 'Fantastic 04' R1150RT Titan Silver

Hey all: For those who couldn't make it, you missed a great show!! Lot's of tasty bikes, new displays, and plenty of BMW parts for sale. (For a change). The neatest thing was the scooter/moped races. Great racing, little money involved, and very mellow crowd! Maybe nest year? Vaya con Dios, Dutch