Thread: Music to My Ears 2010 RT

Music to My Ears 2010 RT

I have a 2010 RT with the radio option. I would like to get that sound and any ipod I connect to it to my helmet wireless. I know nothing about this audio stuff. Any help would be appreciated.
    Dave Nicholls
    Teulon Manitoba - Canada

2010 1200RT

For what it's worth - I have linked my mp3,cell phone, the radio in my RT and my Sena 10 together. For the spoken word, the Sena's are wonderful. For what they charge for that technology the speakers are a major disappointment for music. The Sena helmet speakers are for all practical purposes useless as a music speaker. They really need to update their technology.
    "Wer reitet so spaet durch nacht und wind -es ist der Vater mit seinem Kind" -- Goethe
    R1200RT, F800GS
    '80 GL1100

Well, the Cardo Scala Rider speakers are no better! & by that token, the Schuberth setup is in the same boat...

I have been told that the Autocom speakers sound great, but have not heard them in anything else other than the demo headphones, which sound an awful lot like my Sennheisers with music, doubt they sound that good on the road though.
    John.

If you want the bass that is missing, it takes more power and that would eat into battery life on those bluetooth widgies. No free lunch to be had...there is a reason the makers use what they do.

An alternate approach is too fit an earbud if you can stand one in your ears all day. That lowers power requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by racer7 View Post
    If you want the bass that is missing, it takes more power and that would eat into battery life on those bluetooth widgies. No free lunch to be had...there is a reason the makers use what they do.

An alternate approach is too fit an earbud if you can stand one in your ears all day. That lowers power requirements.
    Yeah, I ended up cutting the speakers off & bought some molded ear plugs/monitors. Just the single driver ones, I might upgrade to the dual driver to get better sound if I like these.
    John.

Klaus Von Beemerhausen
    Sena works great, you don't have to cut off the speakers, just get the mounting plate that allows you to plug in ear buds.