Thread: Big Feet, Big Boots

Hybrid View

Jim

Big Feet, Big Boots

Anyone know of street touring boots available in US size 15? Forma shows a couple styles in their website but I have emailed both the European and US addresses with no response !!! Some service eh? I know I can't be the only guy with big feet that rides !!!!
    2008 R1200RT Sand Beige
    1984 Honda V65 Magna

coleman
    Sidi makes several models that go up to a 15 (Euro size 50)....I'm currently wearing the On Roads in a 50.

Coleman

BOKRIJDER
    Stitch Combats seem to run a bit large. Their 14 fits my 15 shoe size. My 15 does allow for the proper toe clearance one should have with running or hiking footwear. I don't have quite that much toe clearance with the Combat 14, but the toes don't jam when riding.

Bokrijder

Big;

Ditto Combats here too, with happiness. Very tough boot in these, but I'm only size 12. I cannot kill these boots as they have been everywhere and beat to crap with no end in sight. Randy

Jim
    FOUND EM !!!! After someone suggested Sidi I went to their website and found that Extreme has both Sidi and Forma boots avail in 15 and relatively reasonable ! http://www.extremesupply.com/ Thanks again for the suggestion Coleman.
    Last edited by riverlvr; 05-24-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: added poster name
    2008 R1200RT Sand Beige
    1984 Honda V65 Magna