Thread: K1600GTL On MotorWeek TV Show

K1600GTL On MotorWeek TV Show

The PBS show MotorWeek did a nice review of the GTL. You can read the written version of their review here and look for the TV review during episode #3036. My TV provider (DirecTV) didn't have anything about the GTL listed in the episode summary, but it is on with the episode that features the new Ford Focus & Lexus CT 200H. Their review was pretty good, especially since their primary focus is on automobiles. I've been a MotorWeek viewer for 15+ years, and I believe the last time they tested a BMW motorcycle during the Two Wheelin' segment, it was the (then) new 2005 R1200RT.
    Craig
    New York's Hudson Valley Region
    2009 R1200RT
    MOA #146131 IBA #55715

Old man in the mountains osbornk's Avatar
    Marion VA-In the middle of some of the best riding in the country.
    My Dish Network description told about the bike. I thought it was a good representation of the bike. My wife watched the show with me and asked me if I wanted one. When I said yes, she suggested that I sell my two current bikes and buy one. It must have impressed her as she is not a motorcycle fan.
    'You can say what you want about the South, but I almost never hear of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

MotorWeek's 1600GTL review starts at 8:26.
    Bill Webster
    2013 K 1600 GT
    2009 R 1200 R alumnus