Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rain gloves

I really like my Gerbing heated gloves. Dry and warm, no matter what the weather is.

http://gerbing.com/Products/Gloves/G3.html
    2011 BMW R1200RT - 2013 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Limited
    2005 BMW GS (Gone)
    BMWMOA# 154903
    Danny

There is a gotcha with covers like the tripple digits IF you are wearing a jacket with an inner rain liner. Be sure to remove your gloves before dropping your arms to your sides. If you don't then the water will slide down the arms of the rain liner, under the gauntlet of the glove (even though it is cinched to the outer portion of the jacket), and into your gloves. If you ride a sport bike with clip-ons you're doomed from the start.

My BMW jacket has an internal gortex rain liner. I currently use gortex gloves with a narrow gauntlet and have learned to put the gauntlet UNDER the rain liner. It's a pain, but keeps water out of the gloves.

Re: Gloves

I use the BMW Summer Rain Gloves or whatever they are called now. They work very well as long as it doesn't get too cold.

If it gets below 50's I use Rev'it gloves with goretex and light insulation. With them and heated grips, all is toasty.

I don't ride in really cold weather, i.e. below 50 degrees, so below that, I got nothing.

Hey! I'm a Floridian and by definition a hot house flower.

Quote Originally Posted by artsnyder View Post
    {snip}...I don't ride in really cold weather, i.e. below 50 degrees, so below that, I got nothing...{snip}
    Well, here in New England, I say almost the same thing: "I don't ride in really cold weather, i.e. 50 degrees below...
    Theo

2009 R1200RT, 2007 Shadow Aero 750 (sold)
    2012 MINI Countryman S, 2004 MINI Cooper S JCW, 2000 BMW 328i

Greetings
    These are cheap, compact, battle proof, keep in the heat and most of your local army navy surplus carry them. Locally $6.95. I wear them over my cowhide riding glove. They take couple minutes to put on and get over the roadcrafter sleeves.
    Authentic Swiss Army Waterproof Mitten Shell http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/stor...f_Mitten_Shell
    We're not here for a long time
    We're here for a good time HUEY LEWIS

2007 R1200RT, 2003 F650CS