Thread: A first time tire change in the Man Cave

A first time tire change in the Man Cave

All:

This weekend I changed my own tires for the first time. Took a little longer than I thought but is very doable as many of you know. Replaced the Tourances with Continental Trail Attacks. So far so good. I was sparked into action when the Postman brought my Marc Parnes wheel balancer on Sat. These are very nice and well functioning pieces of gear. I recommend them, they are a delight to use.

Mike B
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by fanbelt View Post
    All:

This weekend I changed my own tires for the first time. Took a little longer than I thought but is very doable as many of you know. Replaced the Tourances with Continental Trail Attacks. So far so good. I was sparked into action when the Postman brought my Marc Parnes wheel balancer on Sat. These are very nice and well functioning pieces of gear. I recommend them, they are a delight to use.

Mike B
    That looks good Mike, it's nice when a new tool works out. As this will have more appeal then just the gang in the Oilhead section, I'm going to move it to Gear. In the Gear section more members will get a chance to take a peek. Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

For those of you who will need the BMW rear wheel adapter, Harbor Freight carries them...
    AKA SNAPGADGET
    Lifes too short to ride an ugly Motorcycle

warredon
    Quote Originally Posted by kgadley01 View Post
    For those of you who will need the BMW rear wheel adapter, Harbor Freight carries them...

I believe Harbor Freight no longer stocks that adapter, I'm unable to find it on their website. They had a closeout sale on those about a year ago, I bought three of them at $2-$3 each.