Thread: Re-claiming lost youth

Re-claiming lost youth

Just picked up my first Beemer! What a bike. I am really looking forward to meeting the people in this group. Will try for some of the rides in Georgia and along the blue ridge this spring and summer.
    This is soo much better than the wing I have been riding for the last few decades!

Quote Originally Posted by kthflieger View Post
    Just picked up my first Beemer! What a bike. I am really looking forward to meeting the people in this group. Will try for some of the rides in Georgia and along the blue ridge this spring and summer.
    This is soo much better than the wing I have been riding for the last few decades!
    Welcome aboard! When you get a minute you can let us know what you got for a bike. There is a section for just about everything. If you need help, just speak up and one of the gang will get you pointed in the correct direction. Enjoy the new bike, Gary
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200
    Part of the Forum Threadside Assistance Program

leesrt
    Welcome, in your signature add your bike and any options it has. You can a cds your signature by clicking on user cp at the upper left of the forum.