Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: Dating Forum Anyone?

I saw this article a few weeks ago in Scientific American Mind; it looked to be pretty interesting:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-digital-world
    Rinty

"When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by henzilla View Post
    wouldn't that work? BMW Singles on FB.
    Hey.... what about the twins, fours and sixes???? And then there are the horizontally opposed; where do they go for love????
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

I started dating again a couple years ago, never in my life did I expect to be dating after 50 and I wouldnÔÇÖt wish this on anyone. Most of my dating has been from meeting people online, I have to agree, there are some weirdoes out there.

I live in a small community; the closest BMW rally/rides/meets are 200+ miles away. One nice thing about living in a small community is I know most of the BMW riders here and none of them are single white females. As it is, I usually travel to Amarillo, Lubbock or Roswell to date, 100 miles one way, as there isnÔÇÖt a very large selection of women here. IÔÇÖm not one to go to a BMW rally/ride/meet and ask every female there if theyÔÇÖre single, you canÔÇÖt rely on wedding rings, there are a lot of women and men that donÔÇÖt wear them, there are also a lot of women that do wear them who arenÔÇÖt married. If I knew everyone in the room was single and everyone in the room was looking it sure would make a difference. IÔÇÖm also not big on riding two up, so I would like to meet someone who is a BMW enthusiast that owns and rides her own bike.

Maybe the smartest thing to do is to go to someone like Spark Networks, Inc and ask them to start a BMWCyclesSingles.com, currently they have about 34 different dating sites which include AdventistSinglesConnection.com, AsianSinglesConnection.com, MilitarySinglesConnection.com, SingleParentsMingle.com, and SilverSingles.com to name a few. Who knows, maybe they would start one up if they could advertise here.

Never miss an opportunity on the forum to send a group of forum members down the road when they suggest something that is a little aberrant to the stereo type around here.

I suppose the continued emphasis on dating is a hang over from the thread title. Dating isn't exactly why I am in anyway interested in the topic. It could be an outcome; however, I am more interested in meeting singles and expanding that pool of people in my life.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

Get REAL

NO dating forum, unless it the love a motorcycle.
    Tom
    '84 R100RT '04 CLC(gone) Honda NT700V
    BMW
    Beer Motorcycles Women

Rally Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    Never miss an opportunity on the forum to send a group of forum members down the road when they suggest something that is a little aberrant to the stereo type around here.

I suppose the continued emphasis on dating is a hang over from the thread title. Dating isn't exactly why I am in anyway interested in the topic. It could be an outcome; however, I am more interested in meeting singles and expanding that pool of people in my life.