Thread: Western Mass to Chicago Route

kiki

Western Mass to Chicago Route

Hi All
    Planning on doing this trip mid June and thinking about skirting through Canada. Has any one done a similar trip and can reccomend a scenic motorcycle friendly route?
    Thanks
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by kellyhanley View Post
    Hi All
    Planning on doing this trip mid June and thinking about skirting through Canada. Has any one done a similar trip and can reccomend a scenic motorcycle friendly route?
    Thanks
    Kelly
    I and a few other's will be going to the RA Rally in Wisconsin, the last week of June by going to Buffalo into Canada up over the top of the Great Lakes then west to Winnipeg, then Southerly to North Dakota, then east to Aerostitch's open house, then on to the Rally. Be sure to get an insurance card from you insurance co. They are free of charge, from progressive anyways. You could also try the Yankee Beemers for information. Have a safe trip.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

Unfunded content provider tommcgee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyhanley View Post
    Hi All
    Thanks
    Kelly
    Rte 6 across PA is a decent ride if you don't go north.
    Salty Fog Rally 2007, 2009, 2011, 2012, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO 2014!

-Tom (KA1TOX)