Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saddle bag liners

I use space saver bags inside the canvas totes. They're waterproof, and I can organize everything. Little stuff goes in the tankbag.

P
    Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity.
    R1150R Rockster, Limited Edition!

Kathy's??

Being the owner of an '88 Airhead can sometimes be difficult. So while people are throwing around brand names I started to do a little research. The idea of totes is simple but the elastic straps inside my bags are already starting to be, well, non-elastic. I really don't see me fighting with the tote and its handles trying to prevent everything from falling out as I close the bag. I mean, that is why I am considering liners in the first place.

Upon further research it appears that Kathy's is the only company that supports Airhead products. So I do believe that Bob's will be getting a call from me tomorrow. Especially since I do need a very distinct left and right bag.
    88 R100GS

Old, Ugly, feet stink too

Just $0.02 from an old fat guy...

I just received the bag liners from RKA for my "11 RT.

They are fitted L and R perfectly!

They each have seperate zippered outide pocket that's esily accessible when the side case is opened.

They have a shoulder strap on each if you want to heave the cases on the bike and just take the stuffins.

They have what seems to be a sprayed in coating inside foe additional waterproofing that seems like it would probably not be needed.

Black Cordura construction with double sewn seams and seem well worth the $105.00 for the pair from ASCycles.

I have had other RKA stuff on my GSA and was reaaly pleased with it until I melted it. That's not their fault!

Highly reccommended.

I have the Cee Bailey's bags too.
    Bought them cheap on Fleabay
    Being floppy is ok by me and I like the outside pockets.
    Floppy lets me use them in my C50's saddlebags also.
    2000 R1100RT opal blue "Millenium Falcon"
    2006 Suzuki C50 Boulevard blue/silver w/ DJ drive mod.
    "Gator"

Just ordered Kathy's bags from Bob's. I have seen them on (in?) another bike and was impressed by their heavy-duty construction, the inside and outside pockets, waterproofing, and the lifetime guarantee.

We'll see...
    Theo

2009 R1200RT, 2007 Shadow Aero 750 (sold)
    2012 MINI Countryman S, 2004 MINI Cooper S JCW, 2000 BMW 328i