Thread: Pa BMW Motorcycle Dealer(s)

Clay

Pa BMW Motorcycle Dealer(s)

Stopped in at a dealer,who's probably less than 90 miles from this years MOA Rally, asked him if he was go'n to be involved with the Rally. He's answer was he didn't know there was a Rally in Pa. I asked if anyone ever contacted him, he said no...Curious and somewhat surprised..but what do I know..

If someone is interested in doing a follow up with this dealer please contact me off list.
    Last edited by Clay; 03-18-2011 at 10:28 PM.

And this guy is still in business?
    MOA #107139
    RA #28511
    YB #2005

I'm surprised he was so uninformed. However, according to the BMW Motorcycle web site, there are 6 dealers within 90 miles of the rally site. Perhaps you just went to the wrong dealer.
    Karl
    2007 R1200ST

Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by kthutchinson View Post
    I'm surprised he was so uninformed. However, according to the BMW Motorcycle web site, there are 6 dealers within 90 miles of the rally site. Perhaps you just went to the wrong dealer.
    Nope..it was one of the "6 dealers"..

Sorry for the confusion. I meant that one of the other 6 dealers may be participating in the rally.
    Karl
    2007 R1200ST

Clay
    To be really honest about it, as far as I know, there will be no local dealers at the Rally..if you rule out maybe Bob's BMW..but he's there at all the rallies.. I've been to 3 of the 6 Pa. Dealers as he is the only one, so far, that hasn't been informed..I'll try and make it to the other 3 sometime soon..but I don't make the Big Bucks that some of the Ambassadors make..

Do we really need a service dealer at a rally ?

How much can they do in a rally setting ?

If you breakdown use your towing service provider. I would rather see an open dealership nearby than deal with some overwhelmed rally dealer whose initial intent was to fleece someone over tires and over priced exhaust systems.
    If one cannot command attention by one's admirable qualities one can at least be a nuisance

Quote Originally Posted by Statdawg View Post
    Do we really need a service dealer at a rally ?

How much can they do in a rally setting ?

If you breakdown use your towing service provider. I would rather see an open dealership nearby than deal with some overwhelmed rally dealer whose initial intent was to fleece someone over tires and over priced exhaust systems.
    I have a towing service provider?
    Cave contents: 99 R11RS, 2013 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & DW744

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    I have a towing service provider?
    And a great dealer too.
    If one cannot command attention by one's admirable qualities one can at least be a nuisance