Thread: Looking for Bike rental in Denver

Looking for Bike rental in Denver

Looks like I will be traveling with my wife to a conference in Denver this summer and I thought exploring on a motorcycle would be fun while my wife is busy. any suggestions for rentals in Denver?

I used Colorado Tourbike Rentals in Denver two years ago and rented an R1200RT for a tour of Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming. They have an ad in the MOA Owner's News and have different models to choose form. I had a good experience and would recommend them.
    Terence
    R75/5 R100RS K100RS R1100S

tbourque
    Quote Originally Posted by terham View Post
    I used Colorado Tourbike Rentals in Denver two years ago and rented an R1200RT for a tour of Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming. They have an ad in the MOA Owner's News and have different models to choose form. I had a good experience and would recommend them.

I rented from this shop in 2009 and would highly recommend them also. I rented an R1200RT and my buddies each rented a 1200GS. Bikes were ready in the early morning when we got there and he was very accomodating even when we arrived the following Saturday at 6:00pm. The bikes were clean, well serviced, and gave us absolutely no trouble. He mentioned then he was doing this for 10+ years (so now 12+ years). The gentleman's name is Bill (tourbikes@comcast.net).

P.S. You will love Colorado. The area around Durango and Teluride is outstanding as well as most of central Colorado. Be sure to cover the Black Canyon area. Especially the north rim roads.

New BMW Bike Rental Place

Date: May 13, 2011 8:45:24 AM MDT
    To: contactus@coloradobeemers.org
    Subject: new rental company in Boulder

Hi,

I just started a new motorcycle rental company in Boulder. We rent BMW GS bikes. I saw that you have a listing on your website for rentals and tours. I was wondering if I might be included in the list. I was also thinking of joining the club. I dont think I can make this saturdays meeting as I have a bike delivery at 8 am in golden and I am not sure how long that is going to take.

Thanks,

Ben

--
    Ben Kriederman
    Founder
    House of Motorrad, Inc.
    Boulder, Colorado
    www.houseofmotorrad.com
    graybuckley@gmail.com