Thread: unanswered questions

Thumbs down unanswered questions

In an earlier thread a member with the user name nytrashman asked a question about certain things being banned from the Bloomsburg Rally. The object in question is on the banned topics list. The thread was closed very quickly. I for one do not understand why the thread was closed because the OP was simply asking for advice on how to proceed at the rally site with the item on his person. I think the more practical response would have been to try and answer the question rather than jump so quickly to close the thread as the answer is not readily available. Kudos to nytrashman for being responsible enough to want to avoid potential problems.
    keep it light enough to travel.....
    2013 GL1800 Goldwing
    '81 Honda CB650 Custom

I Agree...and would like an answer to the valid questioned asked.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

I am sorry that the post was closed, but regardless of the validity of the question, the topic (firearms) is banned on the forum. We will continue to close posts on that or any of the other banned topics, even if asked without bad intent or for quite valid reasons. Please see the posting guidelines under the FAQ heading at the top of any forum page for the list of topics and the rationale.

To get a response to this issue, please send a PM, an email or call the Rally Chair.

--Darryl Richman
    Forum Liaison
    --Darryl Richman, forum liaison
    http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

darrenmarshall
    I would like to know the answer to the closed question also.
    Darren

Quote Originally Posted by 2BikeMike View Post
    In an earlier thread a member with the user name nytrashman asked a question about certain things being banned from the Bloomsburg Rally. The object in question is on the banned topics list. The thread was closed very quickly. I for one do not understand why the thread was closed because the OP was simply asking for advice on how to proceed at the rally site with the item on his person. I think the more practical response would have been to try and answer the question rather than jump so quickly to close the thread as the answer is not readily available. Kudos to nytrashman for being responsible enough to want to avoid potential problems.

Yesterday, I passed this forum discussion along with a PM I got to the Rally Chair. He indicated he would look into the issue. If a statement is warranted, he will respond accordingly.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!