Thread: Schuberth & Sena Mating

Schuberth & Sena Mating

Will the Sena SMH10 install on the Schuberth C2 helmet? Also, if you did this what and how did you pair systems up. I have a smart phone (Epic 4G), Zumo 660, classic iPod, and just installed an XM OnyX on my 2010 R1200RT.

Has anybody installed the new SRC System on the C2? A bit pricey but it sure looks like a clean install.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas.

tsp

Ok, let's keep it simple... does the Sena SMH10 mount on the Schuberth C2?

TIA,
    tsp

Quote Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
    Will the Sena SMH10 install on the Schuberth C2 helmet? Also, if you did this what and how did you pair systems up. I have a smart phone (Epic 4G), Zumo 660, classic iPod, and just installed an XM OnyX on my 2010 R1200RT.

Has anybody installed the new SRC System on the C2? A bit pricey but it sure looks like a clean install.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas.

tsp

Sena -

I've mounted Senas on both a Nolan, an Shoei, and two Chinese made helmets and worked perfectly with each.

You might call Rocketmoto.com - they were extremely patirent and helpful with my dumb questions when I bought my set.

Great product and well supported.

Hi Brian!

Schuberth and Sena mating...

Currently working on a Schuberth C3 evaluation update that addresses this issue...I got my Sena SMH10 mounted on the C3 OK...just takes a bit of thought about placement and access. Working on getting scala rider G4 mounted on it now.

I really like the Schuberth SRC System, but it is lacking in range vis-a-vis the Sena and the G4.

Firmware updates have really helped the SRC system.

Cheers, Bruce
    One is never enough...'12 R1200GS Rallye SE, Aging 09 F800GS, 09 HP2 Sport and 76 Suzuki Water Buffalo and ??