Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: stainless steel braided brake lines

Granted, I don't spend a lot of time here, but have benefited from the community and also contributed when I can.

However this is just the kind of thread that keeps me away from the MOA community. Petty BS.

What a waste of energy - arguing over brake lines. And now I just contributed to the waste.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by limecreek View Post
    ...this is just the kind of thread that keeps me away from the MOA community. Petty BS.
    What a waste of energy - arguing over brake lines.
    I believe you're not seeing the forest for the trees. Certainly there's some petty BS hereabouts, but the posts in this thread, particularly Andy's, give a lot of interesting and relevant information about stainless steel-coated teflon brake lines, and their performance compared with the stock rubber variety. If one has a low tolerance for BS and other posters' poor manners, one receives a lot less useful information.

Threads like this are exactly why I read and participate.
    David Brick
    Santa Cruz CA
    2007 R1200R

Got it

I appreciate everyones opinions ,although I may not agree .Thanks for giving me directions on the ignor list .

Merry Christmas
    Last edited by JohnR100RS; 12-24-2012 at 05:06 AM.
    R1150 GS R100 RS XT 500 CL-72

Rally Rat
    I have a 2000 RT. The rear brake line BLEW on me on a trip. Not the end of the world. Now I feel the need to replace the fronts.

Actually the line blew on the way to the dealer to trade in the RT. Speed O cable also took a **** on the way.

I have a 12 R1200R. It CAME with SS brake lines.

David