Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Program (PaMSP)just up loaded onto their website the new MSF 3-Wheel curriculum..
..basically the same as the BRC with a couple of picture changes...
However going the the FAQ's of the PaMSP site..they state:
Under no circumstance will vehicles with the following designs be allowed in the 3WBRC
* Automotive hybrids or automotive conversions
* Vehicles with automotive controls or seating
* Vehicles with rear or front mounted engines (engines must be mounted mid-frame below the rider)
* Vehicles with enclosed or semi-enclosed riding compartments
* Any other radical departure from the standard controls of motorcycles
Note: The 3WBRC is not specifically designed for a motorcycle with a sidecar or a detachable "trike kit" and is not recommended for participation in this course.
I find it interesting that sidecars are somewhat discouraged in taking this course...