Thread: Scala G4 Mod

Scala G4 Mod

Is there a clean way (or option from the manufacturer) to connect ear bud speakers to the G4? I would rather use a good pair of ear bud speakers than the helmet speakers if I purchase this system. I cannot see the helmet speakers working well at 70 to 85 MPH. Correct me if I am wrong.

Btw, I ride an R1200RT with a C2 helmet. Currently using XM, iPod, Zumo 660 thru an AmpliRider amp and stuff connected via a Fuzebox.

TIA,
    tsp

nm - switching types

Nevermind... the Sena SMH10 has this option. You can order with helmet speakers or earbud speakers. Actually it has a good number of options but no FM. I don't think I would use the FM. I want to connect XM to it. I thought the FM would be good for connecting the XM but I'm probably better off getting a bluetooth thingie for the XM radio (OnyX). This method would eliminate all wires except for power wires to my devices (XM, GPS, phone, iPod).

tsp
    R1200RT

Speakers were tolerable but not great. FM range was pathetic. If you have something you think will work with stuff you already have, that might be a better bet.