Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMW garage door opener

Ozzie Flyer

Talking

I thought it was a bit of a lite hearted go at a stero typying.
    Not that important. Not hilarious but at least amusing. Lighten up.
    regards
    paul
    regards
    Paul
    Ozzie Flyer
    BE KIND TO HUMANS... THEY BITE

Rockbottom: Do you know if that comes in any other flavors besides orange? How about tablet form???
    Motorcycling is my passion because golf is far too dangerous!
    2004 R1150RS, forming a search committee to add another.

Quote Originally Posted by beemermyke View Post
    Rockbottom: Do you know if that comes in any other flavors besides orange? How about tablet form???
    If you prefer tablets try this:

Name:  citrucel.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  12.1 KB

Funny is as funny does...

Now this post is funny! Really funny!!!

tsp

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post

(My point being that "funny" is subjective. To say "I do not find it funny is one thing." To say "this video is NOT funny" is another).

5. 02-07-2011, 05:07 PM

Thumbs up

WORKS FOR ME
    Ride Safe

It works for Helen as well..almost EVERY TIME we pull up to the barn and I go in to roll up the door to put the bikes in...I get a honk-honk ...never gets old

She says her opener works quite well!
    Steve Henson
    SABMWRA MOA Club#62's Flat Fixer/ current forum moderator
    It's not the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away-D.Dillon/G. Strait

BUDDINGGEEZER
    I must have a mechanical or electrical problem. When I try it, the garage door opens and a frying pan comes flying out and hits me in the head.

Ralph Sims

I must have a mechanical or electrical problem. When I try it, the garage door opens and a frying pan comes flying out and hits me in the head.
    Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The 1st man had married a woman from Alabama, and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done at their house. He said that it took a couple of days but on the 3rd day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

The 2nd man had married a woman from Florida. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. He told them that the 1st day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the 3rd day his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The 3rd man had married an Indiana girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot food on the table for every meal. He said the 1st day he didn't see anything, the 2nd day he didn't see anything, but by the 3rd day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to put on a dirty shirt out of the hamper, fix himself a peanut butter sandwich, load the dishwasher, and telephone a landscaper.

Good thing he didn't own a bike... he'd probably be trying to find a Proctologist.
    "It is what you discover, after you know it all, that counts." _ John Wooden

Lew Morris
    1973 R75/5 - original owner

10. 02-19-2011, 04:08 PM
    Reason
    n/a