Applying HDR (High Dynamic Range) techniques on photos of BMW's I used to ride, and still ride. A short trip down memory lane.

This was my first BMW. It took me on journeys never taken before. These are often the most memorable of rides...

Found a sweet, low mile K1200RS, and wouldn't let a little snow on the driveway prevent me from getting it out for a winter's day ride...

Ahhhh.... there's something about a brisk, late afternoon, low sun ride...

But you know, some bikes really thrive in uncertain conditions and on uncertain surfaces...

But what can I say, I found the R1200GSADV to be a more versatile "Adventure" bike than the HP2e. What is it with all these wintertime pics? I remember it was so cold here, I left the bike running so the heated grips would stay heated...

Ahhh... warm temps. My wife and I rode way out on the plains to visit the Summit Springs Battlefield site where Tall Bull and his band of Cheyenne Dog Soldiers met their end. Location is on a remote ranch, down a remote ranch road...

Well, form and function in a Munich exercise to demonstrate what is possible. They nailed it IMO...

Finally, how did BMW package a bike that wins "tourer of the year" awards, yet weighs less than most sport tourers? A long distance, full featured, and still twisty road fun bike...