Thread: Motorcycle Shows in Seattle and Toronto Dec 10 -12

Motorcycle Shows in Seattle and Toronto Dec 10 -12

The International Motorcycle Show will move to Seattle this weekend and the Toronto Motorcycle Show kicks off at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The BMW MOA will be at each event renewing memberships, enrolling new members and generally enjoying the show. We will also have Superstakes tickets available for purchase at each event.

BMW MOA members receive a $3 discount on the price of admission at the Seattle show. Order tickets online at www.motorcycleshows.com and enter a discount code of BMWMOA.

These are two of my favorite shows. Usually a little cold for my southern blood, but two of my favorite after show spots - The Bier Market in Toronto and the Pyramid Ale House in Seattle! Why do they schedule these on the same weekend?

See you there!
    Ted Moyer
    '09 G450X, '06 R1200RT, '78 R100RS Motosport, '76 CB400F, '72 XL250, '83 RZ350
    It's Billings in 2015! #BeTheAdventure

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Ted.

Holly

I'll be there tomorrow. C-ya!

I went Friday in Toronto and couldn't get a leg over the K1600GT because there were so many people around it all the time I was there. I expect it to be buried under BMW fans for the rest of the show. Good luck.