Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zumo/Autocom mic wiring help needed

This thing still doesn't work! I thought I had it licked when I got the 2248 cable and forgot about it. I was bored tonight so I thought I would give it a try. Still no voice from the bike but I can hear fine. Then I got to thinking about it and tried plugging the isolation adapter into the aux 2 gps port on the autocom. It works but my voice is almost un-hearable it's such a low volume. I don't know what to try next. There is an adjustable pot under the cover for something, maybe that's it....

redriderbmw
    Hi, my first ever post but are you pluged in to the operator side of the Autocom. My problem with sound was due to me connecting to the passenger side by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by redriderbmw View Post
    Hi, my first ever post but are you pluged in to the operator side of the Autocom. My problem with sound was due to me connecting to the passenger side by mistake.
    Yep, I checked that too. I got an email back from Autocom UK tonight and he told me that the isolator should be in Aux 3 (phone). That didn't work either. I'm starting to wonder if the isolator has half died. I still get audio in the speakers but the mic is dead.

MATTWALSTON
    Did you get Zumo working? Problem should be in the red interface. This device has three isolation transformers. Left, Right, and Mic. I have a used one available for $30. You can also check my signiture and get the newer 4066 interface for $89.99 shipped. Expensive, but that is your most likely problem.

Hi Matt. I'm still not having any luck with my system (see my problem in the post above). Have you any ideas?
    '09 BMW 1200 GSA, 2013 BMW 700GS, 2000 Goldwing SE, '09' V Star 950, '09 Honda Rebel,
    '77 Honda 750A. Holding at six til I get new garage built - need more room for more bikes!