Thread: Need M/C Trailer, Sacramento, CA

Need M/C Trailer, Sacramento, CA

Does anyone in near Sacramento, CA, have a motorcycle hauling trailer that I could rent in December? Or know where I could find one to rent? I may have to haul my K1200R to the dealer before my warranty expires at the end of the year. I am a fair weather rider, I donÔÇÖt mind cold, but im out when it comes to the rain. Thanks.

If you purchased the bike from Ozzie's he would probably pick the bike up and deliver it back. He has been known to do this.
    www.boxermetal.com
    www.facebook.com/boxermetal
    VBMWMO #7770, BMW MOA #48694, ABC #600
    Hi my name is Chris and I am a slash-five-o-holic.

Does anybody have any experience with Uhall. I was aware of that option. I was hoping to find somebody with a nice trailer who didnt need it for a weekend. I didnt get the bike from Ozzie's.
    Last edited by archander; 11-22-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling

E_Page
    I saw one for sale in the Grocery Outlet parking lot across from the Waffle House in Placerville (Scnell School Rd exit) on Saturday. Since I wasn't looking for one, I didn't walk over to see the particulars.

As to renatals, I've used UHaul several times for trucks or car hauler trailers without (significant) problem. I've never used a motorcycle trailer from them.

Thanks E, i will be up in P'ville on T-Day and take a look.

I'd go with U-Haul; while I now have a heavy-duty trailer for long hauls that extend over a long period of time, U-Haul was a really efficient and cheap way to meet my occasional needs up to then.

Given my current riding patterns, buying a trailer was the right choice; but until I could use the trailer repeatedly during a year, U-Haul was the way to go for me.

FWIW

Larry Johnson