Thread: Anybody ever shipped a Bike to Houston TX?

germatmet

Question Anybody ever shipped a Bike to Houston TX?

Hello, I'm considering buying a Bike in another State and have it shipped here (since the dealer here pissed me off... I will somewhere else). Has anybody ever shipped a bike to Texas and if Yes, which company.

Thanks... be careful out there -

I've never shipped to Texas, but I did ship from RI to Oregon this past summer. The company is Keyboard shipping.
    http://keyboardmotorcycleshipping.com/
    I believe they ship to all 48 states...
    Last edited by r11rs94; 11-16-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    The thing about traveling is, you never want it to end and you can't wait to get home.
    I answer to Roy, Chief, or Sarg.
    04 R-1150-RT current bike. 94 R-1100-RS74,383, Sold, 78 R-80/7, K.I.A by a D.U.I
    www.OceanStateBMWriders.com

I had a friend that use Keyboard Motorcycle Shipping and had good results.

http://www.keyboardmotorcycleshipping.com/

I know the friend would recommend the company!

He originally started out using a different company and was having trouble with them as they kept changing the pick up and delivery... and they were not very friendly either.

Smile Bike shipping

I shipped my bike from VA to CO this summer, with UShip.com. I wasn't familiar with Uship, but it's sort of the eBay of transporters. You list the item you need shipped, along with the pickup and drop-off location. Then, different transporters will "bid" on the job. You can then check their references and feedback from past customers, also given on the website.

I ended up paying 30% less than the online quotes from some of the big name bike shippers, and the bike arrived in excellent condition. Only took 3 or 4 days. The guy had 7 bikes in an enclosed trailer!!

That was my experience with UShip....YMMV, but I was pleased with the service from my shipper.

piperjim
    Piperjim

'95 R1100RS
    '61 John Deere 3010 LP