Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tapatalk software to browse this forum on mobile devices

Hello, I am having the same problem with Tapatalk on iPhone and the this forum. I have sent an email to Tapatalk and received a reply.

Hello A,

Can you request your forum admin to update the Tapatalk plugin, he is running a rather old version.

Meanwhile, are you able to share us your id and password so we can look into the exact issue for you?

Regards,
    Tapatalk Administrator

Maybe the new plugin will resolve the issue. I am a little reluctant to give out my id and password.

Quote Originally Posted by rockster80 View Post
    I am a little reluctant to give out my id and password.
    That right there is sketchy. I would never ever ever give out my login/password to anything.

In fact I would let our admins know that they are asking for user credentials.
    1994 K75/2

Owner/Designer, LampOneDesigns.com

Harrington
    Quote Originally Posted by rockster80 View Post
    Hello, I am having the same problem with Tapatalk on iPhone and the this forum. I have sent an email to Tapatalk and received a reply.

Hello A,

Can you request your forum admin to update the Tapatalk plugin, he is running a rather old version.

Meanwhile, are you able to share us your id and password so we can look into the exact issue for you?

Regards,
    Tapatalk Administrator

Maybe the new plugin will resolve the issue. I am a little reluctant to give out my id and password.
    Wow..........They actually asked for your ID and password? Wow

This has come up before in another part of the forum and the issue was posed to the people who are behind the implementation of our VBulletin software. The have indicated that Taptalk was incompatible due to Vbulletin and MOA site security. Apparently whatever needs to be done at our end is done but the software is incompatible and so Taptalk does not access everything.

So, I think this appears to be a dead issue due to incompatibilities.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

The plugin may indeed be a little old (I installed it weeks ago?), but that's not the issue. We use third party software to handle our user logins. This means that you can't login using Tapatalk or similar software that tries to utilize the built in vbulletin login scripts.