Thread: Ordered a Corazzo 5.0 Leather Today

Hybrid View

Kirbster919

Ordered a Corazzo 5.0 Leather Today

I placed an order for a Corazzo 5.0 Leather jacket today. Pricey, but I'm a sucker for leather. I wanted one when it first came out, then tried one on at the rally. Needless to say, I just had to have it.

I'm very excited for it, as it fit me perfectly. I'm even more excited that it'll look good on and off the motorcycle. (Anybody else hate it when they look rediculous as they pull up to a coffee shop?)

I searched here for a review and didn't find one. I'll post an initial review in a few days when it arrives. Then I'll post another one in a few weeks, to see how it breaks in and holds up.

Registered User ALIENHITCHHIKER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbster919 View Post
    (Anybody else hate it when they look ridiculous as they pull up to a coffee shop?)
    Hmmm...just as I suspected; a mocha latte double frappucinno sipping Eye-tally-ano pretty boy!

Just give me a grease stained Sturgis rally T-shirt.

Actually, that's a pretty sharp jacket (I Googled it) and I might just be jealous.
    Steve
    Current Hottie: '00 R1100RT
    Old Flames: FY K100RT, '80 XS850 with Vetter Quicksilver, '67 Bonnie, '66 Honda 90

Rinty

"When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

XTrooper
    That's a nice-looking leather jacket at an amazingly reasonable price.

Congratulations!

Pockets. It needs about 6 more pockets!
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

...they look ridiculous...Kirbster
    Not me...PGlaves
    My sentiment when I see a Volvo 242: kinda plain, but it works so well, it becomes a thing of beauty.
    Rinty

"When you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there."

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    Pockets. It needs about 6 more pockets!
    I used to have the Heine Gericke Paris Dakar jacket. Drove me nuts having 7 or 8 pockets and not remembering which one I put what in.
    1987 K75S
    Original litter
    Original owner
    2012 Ural Gear Up

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbster919 View Post
    I'm even more excited that it'll look good on and off the motorcycle. (Anybody else hate it when they look rediculous as they pull up to a coffee shop?)
    Not me. I wear a Roadcrafter two-piece. My old one was toad green. One guy asked me, "Are you some kind of paratrooper"? I looked at him and replied, "Task force delta on an operation but don't tell any body". (Guess who has seen too many movies)

Then there was the guy who stopped at a hotel to visit a friend wearing his High-Viz Darien. The desk clerk called the room and said, "There is a fireman here to see you". Note: Higdon was involved - I forget who was who, though I'm pretty sure Bob wasn't the desk clerk.
    Last edited by PGlaves; 10-06-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves