Thread: Road Atlanta Petite Le Mans - motorcycle infield parking?

Question Road Atlanta Petite Le Mans - motorcycle infield parking? UPdate: Got answer from RA.

I'm trying to decide whether to ride my K75 to the Petite Le Mans at Road Atlanta this year. There is motorcycle infield parking for $4. Anybody know where that is? I can't find any location information on RA's website. I'd like know before I buy my ticket with the MC parking if it's in a reasonable location and worth it. A friend of mine and I always go and meet at the free parking at Lanier Raceway and ride the shuttle in. This is my first year with my bike and I think weather permitting it'd be a nice ride up there to see the race.

PS: moderators. If this post is more appropriate in another forum please move it there. I'm not sure here is the best place for it.
    Last edited by gawga_boy; 08-09-2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Frank
    '86 K75C a.k.a Magic Carpet

Frank - i can't say this with 100% certainty, but i seem to remember that there is a level ground space just after you enter the infield over the back straight bridge. it would be on the left as you entered, maybe 100 yards past the bridge.

please don't take this as gospel.

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

Thanks Ian. I'll look at the track on google maps and see what I can see in that location.
    Frank

After looking at the trace on google maps, I decide to email RA and ask. Here's the answer:

"The infield parking is the same for cars or motorcycles. Its basically where you can find a spot."
    Frank